Tabs {Pages}

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's Just Life

I found myself saying this when I was told the other day "thank you for helping me pack today..."
It’s what I do.  Not because it’s expected.  Not because I’m told to or I feel a duty.  I do it, because its life.  It’s living out what we believe and think and feel. And sometimes life gets messy.  I’ve learned how messy life can get.  I guess I feel like I’ve been in a state of exhaustion for weeks.  I’m "perky" and alive, but I’m tired of saying "I’m just tired".  I'm tired of having excuses and complaining.  I am so thankful that I get to live life with people who take me as I am and that I get to help them pack, and walk the bluffs by the ocean with them, and eat yet another chocolate chip cookie with me {even though I've had way too much sugar these last 2 weeks}.
I am so thankful that we have communities and fellowship that live life with us.  Life is an adventure and I'm so thankful I get to experience it with others

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!