Tabs {Pages}

Friday, June 22, 2012

Movable Feast

So I was trying to be on a roll this week. 
I prepped my posts, and tried to have pictures for every single one. 
But alas, yesterday, no post
And today, well we’re up and running…at 10am
And this is why I love grace
God knew I wouldn’t have any adventures to post if I posted them all this week! {hehe}
There are some cute kids coming up next week…But for now a picture overload for the weekend!

This is the best kept {not so} secret in San Jose.  Some great food being loaded up and moved around the Bay Area.  It comes in the form of food trucks, but it is called gourmet.  It is delicious! 
If you live in the area you should check it out or start one in your own area.  Here are some pictures I took when we went last week:


















What did you honestly think when I put food truck and gourmet together in the same sentence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!