Tabs {Pages}

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happenings

Here’s what’s been going on {in no particular order}:

I moved…back home for the summer {don’t get too excited}
And rearranged my room in SLO; I moved many a bed let me tell you
My brother had prom
And then he graduated from high school {yikes!}
Awww aren't we cute
My other "brother" {so proud of you D}

I went through finals, but I think I came out ok
I learned how to operate a tractor…for class!
I made my way to the beach twice this week, which is impressive
I worked, don’t let the things above fool you!  One of the things I did was the event for the retired faculty and staff of the University; it went amazingly well
My two roommates graduated
I’m looking for a job at home
I’m really excited to make some changes around here and become a little more consistent!

And this is what you get when you tell us to look excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!