Tabs {Pages}

Thursday, June 28, 2012

First Days

I get nervous on first days.  And I had one of those said first days this week.  I started an internship and I feel blessed beyond blessed.  I’m learning what it means to be in the corporate environment and in a software company.  Software is way over my head, but I’m learning the lingo.
I work with some awesome people.  It’s great to hear and see the ways that so many different backgrounds can create such a great working place. 
Needless to say I got over my nervousness.  I decided to be confident in what I know and ask about what I don’t.  It’s a place to learn and so that means stepping out of what is comfortable and asking lots of questions.   
Here’s to new starts and being uncomfortable!  What has pushed you out of your comfort zone this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!