Tabs {Pages}

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Putting the Study in Study Abroad

San Luis Obispo, California is home to numerous coffee shops. It’s a college town and students flock to the different places to study. Each shop has a unique feeling even if it is has expanded to multiple locations. One shop in particular is called Linnaea’s Café. I’ve been there a couple of times for some studying. They regularly have local musicians come and play. The place has a fun vibe.
A couple of weeks ago I went with a friend to her favorite coffee shop in Torino. She claimed that it was the “Linnaea’s of Torino”. And so it is. They serve breakfast and lunch, have an amazing cappuccino and the lady behind the counter is sure to welcome you with a smile. {It helps that they have free wifi!}


So today, even though I want to talk about my weekend, I’m studying. I have a final in a couple of hours and an important presentation tomorrow. Here are some pictures of the beautiful, bright and cheery café that I’ve spent my morning at. And yes, it’s true… you do have to study when you study abroad!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo- for a bright cheery place to study! Coffee, wifi, study buddies- what more could you ask for? I'm sure all the prep and studying will pay off. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comment!