Tabs {Pages}

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Love Notes {crafts}

I love writing notes. Especially notes of encouragement.  And I have friends all over the world this summer.  I wanted my sweet friend Brooke to be able to have some words of encouragment for her trip in the Czech Republic.

A couple of years ago a friend gave me notes in a creative way.  I decided to recreate it to send with Brooke.



I started with 3 envelopes,
A glue stick,
Notecards,
Colorful pens

Super simple!

I didn’t take step by step instructions.  Just glue the envelopes end to end.


And then write your love notes and stuff your envelopes!  You can decide to poke holes in the front most envelope and tie it all together.  {I had to mail mine so I decided against it.}  You could also tack it to a wall for a cascade of pockets


 Do you prefer paper notes or an email?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!