Tabs {Pages}

Friday, July 27, 2012

Dear... {Friday Letters}


via

Dear Weekend I’m excited you’re here, but I don’t know what we are doing together.  Should be fun!

Dear kiddos, I’m excited to see you Saturday night.  I know that your curious little minds are going to ask me about Italy again.  What story will we tell this time?

Dear Sunshine, I’m missing you.  Date this weekend?

Dear Siblings, You can come back now.  I want to hear stories of houseboats!

Dear Greek food, Yum!  You are delicious! {garlic fries with gyro meat on top and zucchini fries}

Dear YL community, thanks for last night.  I needed that.

Dear Life, Will you please slow down?


Linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your letters are so sweet! I'm excited to read more! Visiting from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comment!