Tabs {Pages}

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is that day

Happy thanksgiving!
I have so many things that I have to be thankful for. I think that we all do. {I’ll give you a freebie: If you are able to read this, you have internet and that is something to be thankful for}


Here are a few of mine and they are even more special to me since I won't be there for our tradition of going around the table with my family saying them:
~Family: each one of them Daddy, Momma, Rory, Emma, and Chloe
~My extended family who is celebrating together all over the US
~Friends new and old
~good food and not going hungry
~a warm apartment and bed, no matter how uncomfortable it is
~the ability to travel
~clothes and blankets
~bright colors and sight to see them
~ears to hear the beautiful melodies of the world
~health
~snuggling and blankets
~imaginations
~people and children all over the world that give me a different perspective on life
~books
~chocolate
~pumpkin {I miss it so much, eat some for me}
~the silly things in life
~a good laugh and a good cry
~creativity
~joy
~I am thankful that I don’t have to be perfect, but that I am perfectly made
…there are so many more it would take forever to name them all

~most of all for a loving God and wonderful Savior…there are so many things to thank him for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!