Tabs {Pages}

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sick

It’s been an interesting past week. Tuesday night was the night that the last month and a half caught up with me. Yuck! I struggled through Wednesday at school and came home to sleep. And did no homework.  And then decided I needed to go to school on Thursday.  I’m glad I did…Yay extra credit!
I came home and slept some more and then made a cake for my bible study girls.  No worries, it wasn’t taxing just fun.  And I substituted ingredients that I had in excess.  Even though I told them it was an experiment and they didn’t have to eat it if they didn’t like it they told me it was delicious.  Thanks girls!
Friday and this weekend is just for laying low and having fun.  {Already made pancakes for breakfast and spent time reading}
Oh…and I'll be catching up on homework

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!