Tabs {Pages}

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

Today has been my brother’s birthday {I have had trouble finding time to sit and write this}.

He turned 18 and if I’m being honest I’m a little resistant to him growing up.


I love it and also have a hard time with him being “a man.”


Rory, you will always be my little brother even though you are taller than me. You will always be able to tease me, because in the end I know how much you love and care. It's just your way of showing me. It has been such a pleasure to grow up with you and watch you grow into a man of God. I love you so much and I hope you always know that. I am so excited to introduce you to the hot spots of San Luis Obispo and share life’s adventures.


Praying for many blessings and adventures this next year of your life…


I love you!


Your big little sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!