Tabs {Pages}

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Breathe

Got to get Daddy in there too! I haven’t written for awhile. Not because I don’t want to, but because I’m prioritizing. And truth is that school comes before blogging. And adjusting {going through culture shock} comes before blogging. It’s hard to adjust back into life here. Things are so much faster.
I love life here in San Luis Obispo. I love the people, and meeting the ‘new’ freshmen. I love the energy on campus. And I love the feeling that even if things aren’t familiar, they are still safe. At least that’s my perspective.
I’m writing, because I haven’t given up on this little blog. But I’m going to have to make some changes. I’m going to have to learn some new things to make it how I want it. But…{there is always a but} I need time to adjust. I need to rest. I need time to breathe.


This last weekend I got away and spent time with my family. {missed you Emma!} I was able to see my grandparents also, since I’d missed them at Thanksgiving and Christmas. My brother had a volleyball tournament and I loved watching him play. He makes me smile at his passion for playing, and playing well. He is so fun to watch when he is having a good time. So here are a few {blurry} shots of my brother playing some volleyball.




Have you ever been through culture shock? I cherish the time spent with my family. What are you cherishing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!