Tabs {Pages}

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Day of the 12!


Yesterday was filled or not filled.  It was one of those days where I did work and was productive, but I felt like I didn’t finish anything.
I started a book that I am loving.  A Portrait of Integrity which is about the life of Ray Stedman.  I grew up in a church plant of the original church he pastored Peninsula Bible Church.  It is interesting to read about these men that he impacted or that impacted him and to have heard about them my whole life, or know them personally.  God really made this world small.  And he made us relational which means it seems to get smaller quickly!
She's the only one whose gift is purchased and under the tree...
I have work to do!
 
I am working on Christmas shopping.  I haven’t gotten very far.  And I found that when making my Christmas list {I’ve been asked about to make one, don’t worry I’m not that interested in getting gifts}, I am pretty picky.  I am grateful for whatever, but I have specific styles or trends that I either really like…or really don’t!
I got to have dinner with my mom and a sweet friend.  She is engaged and getting married in February.  We haven’t seen her since she got engaged and it was so fun to hear about the exciting things going on with planning, but to also hear about life.  It was a lingering dinner.  It was supposed to only be an hour, but we stretched it to 2 hours.  There always seemed to be another question to ask or another hug to give.  I am so thankful for friendships like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!