Tabs {Pages}

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sneaking an Opportunity

I love blogging…really I do.  But you know what I love more, living life.  And I’ve been living and going a little crazy.  It was “dead week” and now finals are going on around these parts.  My head feels like it’s ready to explode and everything is scheduled so that it all gets finished. 
Dead week means that you have regular classes and all the extra tests, projects, and papers that go along with the end of a term.  Unfortunately, we don’t have cancelled classes for a week.  Our dead week means the library is buzzing, the coffee is chugging, and the daylight is coming.  The joke is that dead week is that you will be dead at the end of the week.
To make the craziness a little more tangible, I am getting around to doing my chores.  I finally unpacked my bag from thanksgiving on Friday…sort of.  There’s clean clothes on my bed, dirty laundry to be washed sitting by my closet and books sitting next to my book shelf {nope, not on it}. 
It’s also been raining here.  I like rain, especially if I can stay inside.  Let’s be real for a moment.  As much as I would like to tell you that I am not a typical California girl when it comes to rain, I am {which was reaffirmed during this last ‘storm’}. 
To tell you how much I’ve been studying, I ordered food today at one of my favorite coffee shops and the freshness of the salad caught me off guard. I’ve been eating leftovers and cleaning out the frig before break and I’m low on veggies.  So low that I have a lemon, celery and rotting tomatoes.  Who knew eating out would get me my much needed fresh food!
I’ll be back when this is all over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!