Tabs {Pages}

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sports Weekend


This was a weekend of sports…and yes another weekend of no camera.  How did that happen?
{The no camera, not the sports.}  I got a little sunburned at the first event.  I knew I should have put more sunscreen on.  I now have a nice red triangle from my v-neck.  Thankfully it doesn’t hurt, but it looks painful!  I was watching my sister’s first soccer game of the season.  Unfortunately, they didn’t win…but that only means they can get better!
After the game we ran into some friends and had fun chatting on the sidelines.  I got some love from a girl I babysit.  It’s so nice to feel loved.
This weekend I also had the opportunity to go to my first professional baseball game.  I grew up an hour south of San Francisco and this was the first time I’d been to a game.  I know it's a little sad.  {It helps when you know someone that has season tickets.}  And boy did I go to a good game!  I know the Giants and Dogers have a rivalry {we joke about it at home…in the safety of our home} but I did not realize that it is the oldest rivalry in the history of baseball.  Thank you Giants for winning, you made it an enjoyable game and ride home!
On the way to the game {an hour or more in the car} we listened to the 49er game.  I didn’t realize that they would show the game on screens at AT&T park before the baseball game.  It never occurred to me that baseball fans might be football fans as well.  Silly me.  It was a great day to be a fan from the Bay, the 49ers beat the Packers.
Even though I wouldn't be considered a loyal sports fan it was fun to celebrate with those that are devoted to their team. 
Who were you rooting for this weekend? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!