Tabs {Pages}

Monday, September 24, 2012

Life


I’ve been taking a break…if you haven’t noticed.  Sometimes it is so much more important to live life than to write about it.  I haven’t been taking many pictures, not been on my computer much…just figuring out this new point in life.  Isn’t grace wonderful?!
I have the travel bug.  A friend and I were talking about the trip I took to Africa 4 years ago.  My heart swells with joy and eagerness when I think of that place across the water.  I have many friends that are studying abroad this semester and it has been such a joy to read and see what they are doing.  I’ll be posting some of their links soon.  I have a friend that is working in Uganda at a school and it is so fun to read about her interactions as she enters into a new culture and deals with some language barriers.
The other night I got asked if I could go anywhere, where would I go?  I don’t know.  There are so many places I want to experience.  I want to see them, but I’d rather have the relationships.  I love knowing that I have friends all over the world.  What a gift!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!