Tabs {Pages}

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Reality

 
 
 
You know what I’ve figured out.   I’m not Wonder Woman.  I know! Who would have thought?!
 
{Sweet Melody and I have a wonderful joke about this, makes me smile every time}
 
 
 
 
These last few weeks I have had so much going on.  So much that I wanted to be a part of.  And I have learned that the world doesn’t stop.  The earth doesn’t shatter when your own world feels like it’s about to explode.  The things I always knew but hadn’t experienced became a reality.
 
 
This year has been a lot of things becoming reality.  Truths coming into their full being.  And many times it means that things don’t make sense.  And experiences didn’t turn out or go the way I thought and hoped they would.
 
 
It’s been a struggle the last few weeks.  Life is hard.  One of my favorite quotes is “it takes courage to grow and become who you really are” e.e. cummings.  When I was younger I thought it was strange and I liked the sound of it, so I kept it tucked away in my memory.  I brought it out a couple of months ago.  I mull it over very once and awhile.
 
 
Courage.  Its hard to come by and its important. “20 seconds of courage that’s all you need sometimes” We bought a zoo, anyone?  You got to love the movies that are sweet and sappy and remind you of growing up.
 
 
Anyways, I’ve learned that I can’t do it all.  I’ve realized more than ever that I don’t understand how those popular bloggers can do it.  And I don’t understand a lot of things.  And I’ve learned how much I have to learn about my life.  Life is an adventure and part of the adventure is beginning to let go so that you can move on.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!