Tabs {Pages}

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Do you pray?

It’s a long day.  I shouldn’t even be posting, but I wanted to share with all of you.  Do you pray?  I believe that prayer is powerful.  I believe that it works.  Do you?
I have some friends that have posted a video on prayer that was put out by their company The Table Project.  The business plan is such a neat concept to me and I love the work that they have done so far.  You should check it out. 
I am also an international business major which means that I love to hear what’s going on in the world.  And yes, I pray for the world.  My friend passed this website on to me this week and I found it so encouraging. 
Tomorrow is the international trial for Charles Taylor, a man who in many ways ruined the country that whose people I have come to love.  I pray that justice and God’s will will be done.  History could be changed tomorrow {and today I guess}! 
Pray for our world, our country, and the people around us with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!