Tabs {Pages}

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Where I'm At


I’m making a list and throwing it on the page {cause I’m a list person}.  I’m working through some things, and thinking lots.  Here’s what I’m thinking and learning about.  It’s nowhere an exhaustive list, but you have to start somewhere.
Things I’m learning, which tells you a lot about where I’m at in life:

-          I can’t see the whole picture, like most of the time.  And sometimes I can’t see the whole picture because I’m not looking in the right place. {Case in point: if you can’t see the whole website, go to full screen view…}

-          Laugh at yourself, and let some things reflect off you

-          Lots of things break your heart, like words, not always people

-          Music is good, and so is coffee, and chocolate cake

-          Sleep is good too

-          Life moves up and down emotionally

-          Confidence, boldness, uncomfortable

-          Dreaming,  it’s ok, the bigger the better

-          Things take time…yea

-          Dig deeper

-          Explore

-          You can’t go back, you can only move forward, so take a step

-          Sometimes you do the thing you most don’t want to do, over, and over, and over

-          Sometimes you don’t make sense, and that’s ok too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!