Tabs {Pages}

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Celebrations!

Ok I know that Valentine's Day is so close but really I like these celebrations better.  And to me they represent love to me.
 
Way back when... (2009)
 
My dad is like me.  Rather I am like my dad.   One of the things that gets to him is that though he likes feeling special, he doesn't like being singled out and being the center of attention.  As he put it on the phone yesterday, he doesn't like being treated more special than others.
Thanks for being special to me and passing traits on to me that make it obvious that I am your daughter.  I have learned so much from you and can't wait to learn more.
Happy {belated} Birthday Daddy!
PS I've read through this at least 3 times. Daddy, I am sorry if I missed any mistakes. I know you catch all of them.
 
 
 
And the other celebration that I think needs mentioning is the fact that my parents have been married 25 years. 
 
Happy Anniversary!
 
They are a great example to me and shown me what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!