Tabs {Pages}

Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Brother is Awesome

Because I'm a proud sister and because I miss him lots, I thought I would share my brother's newly created blog.  He is documenting his time in Germany.  Yay!

 
I'm super excited to read his account because well first of all he is a boy which means he talks less than I, a girl, do.  And, he has a time and space difference which would make anyone have difficulty in maintaining contact.
 
I am elated for him!  I keep thinking about the wonderful experience of studying abroad.  It has also made me realize that I had promised myself that I would blog my 2013 trip to Germany (and Europe).  It's been a whole year, which is crazy to me.  Here is to hoping that those adventures are documented soon.
 
I think my brother might be better at documenting his travels than I am.  Go have a looksee.
 
p.s. He texted me at 8.45/9am Germany time asking me if he should go to Nürnberg.  It was 11.45pm/midnight California time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!