Tabs {Pages}

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

One of the ways that I have found many wonderful bloggers is through Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.  She has a wonderful series called What I Wore Wednesday.  She explains it better, so head over and meet some wonderful women as that share what they wore this week.
These pictures are not of the quality that I would like, but I finally took pictures of myself.  It was awkward.  I even considered drawing them and then taking a picture of the drawing.  I felt like that would be somewhat cheating.

Giants fans live around here, and it was sports jersey day at work.  We have crazy dress Friday for the month of July.  It makes me feel like spirit days in high school.

I was using the mirror in the room that used to be mine, and is now my brothers.   thought it was ironic that there was a "sports" headline and a vintage baseball mitt.

I’ve been wearing pencil skirts.  They look nice and are easy to wear. 
I’ve also been wearing cardigans.  These are new to my closet, so I’ve been wearing them a lot. 


 And here's my face with another new shirt.  Aren't those wringlets fun?  I've been going curly these days.  What do you think?

pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!