Tabs {Pages}

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fashion Photography


If you haven't already noticed, I'm not a fashion blogger.  And as we can see from yesterday, I am not a photographer.  It would help if I owned a nicer camera and placed my mirrors in better natural light.  But right now I’m using what is available.

via

The reason I mention fashion photography is not, because I'm planning on getting more fashionable {although that would be nice}.  Rather because I want you see the work of my friend, who is an up and coming fashion photographer.  He is in the wonderful city of Paris {I'll share my thoughts on this place some other time} doing a photography internship and just had some pieces submitted to Vogue Italia.  

I admire photography and have several friends in the business, or just follow {it's sort of like stalking} others.  I am not a photographer, but I have a great appreciation for the art.

You should check out Eric, his photos, and his adventures of being a fashion photographer.  
If I could shoot like that, I'd be doing it too!

Fashion can be bought, style one must possess- Edna Woolman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!